- Animal Communication - remote sessions, classes, workshops
- Behavior Consulting - house calls, remote sessions
- Tellington TTouch - house calls, workshops, classes
- Hospice Support - remote sessions, house calls, support group, workshops
- Bereavement Support - remote sessions, support group
- Animal Reiki /Energy Healing - remote sessions, house calls
- Systemic Constellation Sessions - Accessing the knowing field - house calls
- Aurasoma Healing Sessions - house calls
- Sacred Crossing Over Ceremonies - house calls
- Coaching Package - a series of house calls and remote sessions which are uniquely tailored to your pet's needs, may include any of the services mentioned above
- Flower Essences and Essential Oil Blends for pets
- Pet Sitting
Shiva's Hope House:
Animal Hospice & Grief Support Group
Every other month on the second Wednesday from 7 to 9 PM in SE PDX
Monthly evening workshops in which cover a variety of topics such as natural remedies for stress reduction, calming body work, senior pet care, healthy food, energy work and much more.
- THURSDAY, MARCH 9, FROM 6:30 TO 8:30 PM
"TTouch for your Sensitive Pet"
An introduction to the TTouch method which helps to release stress, tension and fears by using a combination of specific touches, lifts, movement exercises and wraps. This allows the animal to be handled without provoking typical fear responses. TTouch provides opportunities to learn new and more appropriate behaviors with more ease. It also helps establish a deeper rapport between humans and their pets and is based on mutual respect between the species. TTouch is easy to learn and feels good.
Please leave your own pets at home, we will have demo dogs on site. And cats like it, too, by the way.
Hope to see you there.
Cost for the workshop is $20. Our location is TaborSpace
- April 13
" Yum! Healthy homemade treats and meals"
- May 11
" The Magic of Cats"
" Accessing the Knowing Field - Family Constellation Work with
" The Golden Years - Caring for your Senior Pet"
" Animal Reiki and Aura Healing"
"Body Language - Calming signals, Leash Behavior"
PET'S POINT OF VIEW services are for educational purposes only. PET'S POINT OF VIEW is not engaged in rendering veterinary medical advice or services. PET'S POINT OF VIEW shall have neither liability or responsibility to any person, pet or entity with respect to any loss, damage or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the services rendered in a consultation.
Please get in touch with us if you would like to host a workshop or class.To schedule a session and for more information contact Ute.
If you would like to contribute to Ute's work, you can donate here.
Your donation will support Shiva's Hope House and low income clients with animals in need.Thank you!
Photo Credits: Ute Luppertz, Malcolm Pullen,
SoulSessions by Kristin Zabawa